200 East 95th Street Unit 20C
Extell Development Company is proud to present The Kent, a tailored collection of elegantly appointed condominium residences on the Upper East Side, crafted by award-winning architects Beyer Blinder Belle and acclaimed interior designer Alexandra Champalimaud.
Two-to-five bedroom gracious residences exhibit the finest finishing details, complemented by three levels of curated indoor and outdoor services and amenities.
The Kent Service and Amenities:
– Grand Lobby with concierge desk
– 24-hour Doorman
– Stroller Valet
– Lobby cold storage room for fresh food and flower deliveries
– The Drawing Room” Lobby Lounge with fireplace and bar
– 55-foot indoor heated swimming pool
– Private State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
– Men’s and Women’s changing rooms with Finnish saunas
– “The Sound Lounge” by Kravitz Design, envisioned by Lenny Kravitz
– Camp Kent children’s playroom designed by Williams New York
– Outdoor children’s play area designed by West 8 Urban Design & Landscape Architecture
– “The Garden Salon” residents’ lounge with fireplace, billiards table, catering kitchen
– Landscaped courtyard garden designed by West 8 Urban Design & Landscape Architecture
– Canine Spa
– Bike Room
Eligible for 20-year 421A Tax Abatement.
Address: 200 East 95th Street
City: New York City
Square Feet: 1959
Year Built: n/a