Improving Your BackYard
Featured in Apartment Therapy’s article “8 Things Home Experts Are Always Worth the Extra Money For Your Backyard” by Chelsea Greenwood Lassman. Furthermore, the story enumerates investments that are always worth the extra money for your backyard. Turning a backyard into a great space to entertain and relax improves the value of the home. Therefore, improving your backyard is an excellent financial investment. Click on the link for further advice on creating outdoor curb appeal on your home in Common Landscape Mistakes to Avoid.
Ideas to Improve your Backyard
- As a homeowner, a good outdoor space investment is to build a firepit. This could be done professionally or a DYI project.
- Power washing a roof and full home every few years is a good investment in the long run as it removes mold and dirt making the home appear fresh. As well as keeps the home in good shape, which in the long run reduces replacement cost.
- Adding a deck or outdoor landscaped barbeque patio area builds equity. Outdoor entertainment areas are on homebuyers “must-have” lists.
- Installing a fence not only adds privacy, and protection it beautifies the property. A fence investment protects children and pets and frames your home and landscape.
- Landscaping a home with native plants and flowers illuminates the home and the outdoor space. A vegetable and herb garden provides hours of enjoyment to watch nature unfold and enhances meal time too.
- A playground, sandbox, a personalized rock wall provides hours of entertainment for children while offering a private safe place to spend the time.
- A swing or hammock conjures visions of vacation and far away places offering tranquility.
- A water feature or featured greenery wall creates privacy and tranquility.
- Outdoor lights create the mood and magic of your yard. Additionally, it provides safety too.
- A pool and jacuzzi is the ultimate luxurious