- Buyers looking right now are highly motivated; the supply of homes for sale is still low, and you may find buyers are more flexible with showings this time of year.
- Rising Cash Offers: Cash home sales have increased recently and remain a popular investment option.
- Rates have dipped. Experts predict that mortgage rates will rise in the first half of 2024.
- Bonus season has begun, and consumers are deciding where to park their cash.
- Forecasters (some) predict a recession in 2024, and it’s better to sell a home before a recession. Prices peak right before a recession when there are fewer homes available. This will likely net you a faster sale at a higher price and with fewer concessions.
- Home prices are high and will most likely rise further or remain stable.
Let’s connect to determine if selling your house is right for you.
Other educational articles about the market and your home search are under Karen’s Blog. Additionally, explore the search bar for other topics of interest.