Discover some home buyer negotiating strategies for the next real estate transaction such as closing date, CEMA, and closing costs including mortgage points, appliances, upgrades, and other perks.
Negotiation Strategies for Home Buyers
Reporter Terri Williams of BobVila.com discusses home buyer negotiating strategies in her article “Did You Know You Could Negotiate This When Buying a House?” The article explores the finer points of what buyers can negotiate outside of sales price.
Take a look!
Negotiation Strategies featured by Terri Williams
- Freshome: Porthole Windows: They’re Not Just for Ships and Boats by Terri Williams
- What Does ‘Move-in Ready’ Mean?
- Incorporating Dome Ceilings in Your Home’s Design
- Does Writing an Offer Letter to the Seller Help?
- When Buying a Fixer-Upper, Where Should You Draw the Line?
- The best Color to paint your house if you want to sell it fast